ADSM-L

ADSM Quality Control and APAR IC24236

1999-06-22 12:36:37
Subject: ADSM Quality Control and APAR IC24236
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:36:37 -0400
Well, 3.1.0.7 seems to have introduced another bug into the adsm scheduler
on Windows.
We won't be installing this client, either.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO ASK FOR QUALITY CONTROL FOR EXISTING ADSM
FUNCTIONS WHEN NEW CLIENTS ARE RELEASED?

The scheduler output was damaged in 3.1.0.1 and we complained about that,
and were assured MANY TIMES that ADSM was REALLY introducing quality control
procedures.

Well?

It's quite obvious that, once again, NOBODY LOOKED AT THE OUTPUT of the most
basic, long-standing ADSM functions before releasing this client.

What's the excuse this time?

My opinions and nobody else's,

Wanda Prather