ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Problems under NW with Selective backup Jobe

1999-06-18 09:42:04
Subject: Re: Antwort: Problems under NW with Selective backup Jobe
From: "Richard C. Dempsey" <dempsey AT KODAK DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:42:04 -0400
I never use selective, always incremental (for whatever _that's_ worth).
I don't know if in/excludes apply to selectives.

When specifying the objects field, separate the volume names with spaces
and enclose them all in (single or double) quotes.

Ah, now I see the confusion for EXCLUDE .FILE vs EXCLUDE.FILE, when I
look at the syntax diagram in the Using the ... Client manual.  My
interpretation comes from noting that there is no space in any of the
examples.

Rich