ADSM-L

Re: A question on Databases.

1999-06-16 09:56:34
Subject: Re: A question on Databases.
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN_NICK AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:56:34 -0400
Kuli,

   We spread our ADSM data base across several volume under ADSM version 2 and
did notice a performance improvement. I am not sure how much of an improvement
you would see under version 3. Feel free to contact me
via e-mail directly at Brian_Nick AT phl DOT com or by phone at (860)403-2281.

 Brian.

"Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK> on 06/16/99 09:43:40 AM