ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Offsite Tapes and ARCUS

1999-06-15 20:14:23
Subject: Re: ADSM Offsite Tapes and ARCUS
From: Mike Evans <mevans AT DRACONIS.ADPAK DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:14:23 -0700
We use ADSM and Arcus at my real job.. We have a Sun 5500 hooked up to a
IBM 3494 ATL, and nightly ship off tapes for Disaster Recovery purposes.
We send the tapes to Arcus in Green, "Open Storage" boxes, and send them
one or two tape a night on average, and request back about the same. We
just reference the Tape ID Code thats on the label.

Does this help at all?

Mike Evans
<mevans AT adpak DOT com>