ADSM-L

Re: Protection exception in ADSM/VM 2.1.019

1999-06-15 12:17:58
Subject: Re: Protection exception in ADSM/VM 2.1.019
From: "Bohnsack, JA James (6030)" <BohnsackJA AT GVL.ESYS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:17:58 -0500
My VM server is a little older than yours, 2.1.017.  I have not seen the
error and this spring we went thru some tape drive problems so my server
code has seen plenty of tapes that got marked R/O and then later on were
reset by me to R/W to be dealt with.  I would give IBM a call.  You pay for
the service.  You might as well use it.

Jim Bohnsack
Raytheon Systems Co.