ADSM-L

Re: versions

1999-06-15 11:22:12
Subject: Re: versions
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:22:12 -0500
Do a query on the copygroup that you want to check

 Example:  Q Copygroup standard standard standard standard f=d.

The four "standard" parameters =  Domain, Policy Set, Management and
Copygroup names.  These are the defaults. Yours may be different.

The fields Versions Data Exists, Versions Data Deleted, Retain Extra Versions
and Retain Only Version will show you what you're looking for.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 06/15/99 09:45:14 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET