ADSM-L

Re: Comparison between ADSM and NetBackup

1999-06-14 11:23:48
Subject: Re: Comparison between ADSM and NetBackup
From: Reinhold Wagner <rwagner AT ZEUNASTAERKER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:23:48 +0200
Roland,

we've just compared NetWorker, NetBackup and ADSM. We've decided to purchase
ADSM because we think that it's the most sophisticated backup software on
the market.

Another point is: we've found lots of consultants with ADSM skills but no
(besides Veritas itself) with NetBackups know how. NetBackup seems to have
just a small market share in germany.

If you need further information don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Greetings

Reinhold Wagner
Reinhold Wagner

Zeuna Staerker GmbH & Co. KG
Biberbachstr. 9
D - 86154 Augsburg
Germany

Tel.: +49 821 4103 490   Fax.: +49 821 4103 7490
eMail: rwagner AT zeunastaerker DOT de
http://www.zeunastaerker.de