ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:42:38
I am also having a problem with Dr. Watson and assertion error.  My setup is
slightly different.
New PC - Windows NT 4 Service Pack 5
        (1) Initially installed ADSM client 3.1.0.6.  Was having problems
with language in opt file.  Removed and re-             installed, same
problem.  It was not seeing the lang in the opt file.
        (2) Upgraded to ADSM client 3.1.0.7.  Now I am receiving Dr.
Watsons.

Server is AIX ver 3.1.1.5.

Both client work fine on NT4 SP3.  Is there a problem with running under SP4
or SP5?

If anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the right direction,  I
would greatly appreciate it.