ADSM-L

BACKINT - ADSM server configuration

1999-06-10 04:36:25
Subject: BACKINT - ADSM server configuration
From: Lauer Edouard <Edouard.Lauer AT BIL-DEXIA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:36:25 +0200
Hello,

we're actually implementing SAP backups using BACKINT. I've read in the
redbook of backint that every SAP  Sid must have an own domain defined
on the ADSM server. Is this right? Another thing that I would ask is how
to configure the ADSM server for BACKINT to work i.e creation of domains,
policies, mc's, copygroups etc, etc...

Thanks for your help,
______ Prod. informatique ____ Systèmes Ouverts ________
__ * +352 4590 3889 __ * Edouard.Lauer AT bil-dexia DOT com __

An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing and
duly signed.