ADSM-L

AIX adsm client asking for password for starting with the 'sched' option

1999-06-09 15:27:20
Subject: AIX adsm client asking for password for starting with the 'sched' option
From: Craig Winters <CWinters AT OTPCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 14:27:20 -0500
I have an AIX client (4.3.2) needing to be setup to be backupped to ADSM.
When I try to manually start with 'dsmc sched' it comes back with a prompt
asking for a password.  The options file password option is set to generate.
I went to the ADSM server (v3) and set up the node from there.  I don't
remember setting any password.  Is there a way to remove this prompt?

Craig Winters, System Programmer
Otter Tail Power Company
Otter Tail Power Company
PO Box 496