ADSM-L

SAMS vantage

1999-06-09 04:12:09
Subject: SAMS vantage
From: Chris De Bondt <Chris.De.Bondt AT DVVLAP DOT BE>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:12:09 +0200
Hi there,

I've been subscribed to this group for a week or two now, and I'm
pleasantly surpised by the interesting answers other people seem to get
whenever they have a problem. However, I haven't had 1 single reply to
my question, so I dare to put it to you all once more:
"we're planning on testing Sterling Software's "SAMS: Vantage for
Distributed Platforms" for monitoring the errors, evolution, performance
etc ... of our ADSM clients and server. Anybody out there currently
using it got any comments (positive or negative) on the product ? "

Is nobody using this ? Are we the only ones who want to monitor the way
ADSM is behaving ?

Thanks for taking the time,

Chris