ADSM-L

Re: HACMP and ADSM

1999-06-08 19:18:35
Subject: Re: HACMP and ADSM
From: Charlotte Brooks <cbrooks AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:18:35 +1000
There is an IBM redbook which discusses this implementation. It's pretty
old (1995) ie outdated versions of HACMP and ADSM) but the principles are
the same.
Access it at www.redbooks.ibm.com, called SG24-4498-00 HACMP/6000
Customization Examples.

Regards, Charlotte
Email: cbrooks AT au1.ibm DOT com
Ph: 61-2-9353-3437, Fax 61-2-9353-3496, Mobile: 0411-117-538
AP TSM (formerly ADSM) Technical Support Manager, http://www.tivoli.com/tsm

Rich Mickle <Rich.Mickle AT AEXP DOT COM> on 09/06/99 06:46:39