ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for MVS and CA-1

1999-06-07 04:13:02
Subject: Re: ADSM for MVS and CA-1
From: "Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 09:13:02 +0100
When you backed out the v 3.1.2.20 did you also back out the database to a
previous backup?, this might explain why you have volumes assigned to ADSM
by your tape management system that ADSM does not know about.
How much activity was there on the server from when you you upgraded to when
you backed out?.
What level of MVS are you on?
What was the reason to back out the upgrade?.

Thanks,

Kuli.

Kulbinder Toora
01384 296191 x3498
e-mail - Kulbinder.toora AT meb.co DOT uk
Midlands Electricity

This outgoing e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked
(using Sophos SAVI 3.21 and Dr Solomon's v7.95) at MEB (UK 01384 296191)
before despatch, and has been found to be clean from any virus infection.

Virus queries - PC Tech Support (09 3521)
E-mail system - External Postmaster (09 3673).