ADSM-L

Re: Edu licensing of ADSM

1999-06-04 13:42:37
Subject: Re: Edu licensing of ADSM
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:42:37 -0400
Pat Wilson wrote, in part, on ADSM-L..
> So - has anyone from EDU-land reached an agreement with IBM/Tivoli
> about ADSM licensing, now that it's no longer part of HESC?  I've
> just gotten off the phone with them (in exploratory mode only - they're
> not saying anything yet about pricing), and it all sounds rather
> ominous...

Did your Higher Ed guy (Rob Willey, I presume?) say this or
someone else?

Informally, many of us were assured that V3, on the VM platform,
would be on HESC, at least initially.

Would IBM please clarify this ASAP?!

Thank you,

Wayne T. Smith                          ADSM AT Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System