ADSM-L

Java error in Web Admin interface

1999-06-04 09:53:14
Subject: Java error in Web Admin interface
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 15:53:14 +0200
Hi ADSM-ers!
I would like to use the console mode in the Web Admin interface but when I
do I receive an error: Browser error, see Java Console for more information.
I turned on Java Logging in my browser (IE 5.0) and I receive the following
error in the javalog.txt:

Starting Connection to splxmr10.xm.klm.nl on port 1500
ADSM Server for AIX-RS/6000 - Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.20
Server's Code Page is ISO8859_1
Your browser does not support the following code page: ISO8859_1
Contact your browser vendor for support information.

I have tried to select both Western European (Windows) and Western European
(ISO) in my browser, but I still receive the same error.
Does anybody know how to fix this?
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon