ADSM-L

Performance of Solaris 2.6 client

1999-06-01 16:19:35
Subject: Performance of Solaris 2.6 client
From: Henk van den Akker <h_akker AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 13:19:35 PDT
We experience performance problems with 2.6 Solaris clients on a AIX V3.2
ADSM server. Until now it is absolutely not clear if it are networking or
system or ADSM problems or a combination of som or all above. I find several
simular problems in this listserver and adsm.org , but I see no clear
answers. Has someone some hints, tips or just supporting words ?? I'm
getting a bit desperate.

Met vriendelijke groet, / Kindest regards,

Henk van den Akker

NV Waterleiding Maatschappij Limburg
Maastricht Nederland
Tel 043-8808756 Fax 043 8808005