ADSM-L

Re: server to server comm method

1999-05-28 15:51:18
Subject: Re: server to server comm method
From: Don P Matush <don.matush AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 15:51:18 -0400
Paul,

I currently use 100Mb ethernet and ESCON to connect  our RS/6000  ADSM clients
to a OS/390 ADSM server. I get about 25% better through put with 100Mb ethernet.
I would not waste the money on the ESCON connections. And , yes you can use
TCP/IP over ESCON.

Don ...

Paul Deveau <pdeveau AT UOTTAWA DOT CA> on 05/28/99 02:40:26 PM