ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:43:36
Thanks Mark.  Also to Kenneth who responded regarding reporting this
problem to IBM, I have opened a question on it through IBMLINK.  So if it
truely is a problem (and not just due to my misuse of the product), maybe
my ETR will add fuel to the fire.  By the way - I tried to do the same
thing by first physically having the tape returned from the vault, then
following up the day it returns with the MOVE DRMEDIA
WHERESTATE=VAULTRETRIEVE TOSTATE=ONSITERETRIEVE command, but I had the same
results as you in that the tape displayed in the VAULTRETRIEVE state had
changed by that time.

                         Ginny

---------------------- Forwarded by Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC on 05/28/99

       (Embedded image moved to file: PIC07137.PCX)

Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC
05/28/99 08:12 AM