ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:43:36
We have been using ADSM mainly for backups.  However, my customer would like
to use it for Archiving purposes.  Is there a way to do versioning with
ARCHIVE?  (Ex: We want to keep 5 versions of a file when archived. (same
file name) when the 6th one is archived we want number 1 to fall off.)  The
way it looks is that you just tell ADSM how long
to keep an archive for a file.  Am I missing something?

I guess we could write a script to delete the oldest archive when a new one
is created archives.

Any help would be appreciated.
Donald P. Ludwig
320-654-4645