ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Volume not compatible with drive error.

1999-05-20 09:45:49
Subject: Re: Antwort: Volume not compatible with drive error.
From: Logan Varatharasa <loganv AT AUSTIN.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 08:45:49 -0500
Mecki,
You might be right. Because I was able to read from the tape and only
writing was the problem. Then I tried another 7331 with the tapes and it
did exactly the same thing. I used the tape drives as normal diff SCSI
devices and tar some files on to the tapes. It couldn't. I will try
different types of tapes and lets see.

Thank you.

Logan.