ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1.06 on NW5 much slower then previous version

1999-05-19 11:17:05
Subject: ADSM 3.1.06 on NW5 much slower then previous version
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 17:17:05 +0200
Hi all,

I noticed while backing up my NW5 server after upgrading to the new ADSM
version, that the backup is MUCH slower then before.

Is there any new parameter I should be using in my opt file other then what
I had before, or a parameter that has changed that defines this ?

Mike Glassman
System Admin
Israeli Airports Authority
Ben-Gurion Airport
http://www.ben-gurion-airport.co.il

Tel : 972-3-9710785
Email : admin AT iaa.gov DOT il

Usage of this email address or any email address at iaa.gov.il for the
purpose of sales pitches, SPAM or any other such unwanted garbage, is
illegal, and any person, whether corporate or alone doing so, will be
prosecuted to the fullest possible extent.