ADSM-L

Re: ADSM server 3.1.2.20 upgrade problem again

1999-05-19 02:51:17
Subject: Re: ADSM server 3.1.2.20 upgrade problem again
From: "Bijma, F" <fbijma AT AEGON DOT NL>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:51:17 +0200
Ide,

I have had the same kind of problems at a customer of mine. What I did
to resolve the problem was to deinstall ADSM. Be sure to save your con-
figuration files. (device, dsmserv.opt etc.) And then reinstall ADSM
from
an original 3.1.2 CD followed by an upgrade. It looks like you have some
old version files left on your system.

Regards,

Frans Bijma,

Senior Consultant Solution 6000 BV The Netherlands.