ADSM-L

Private tapes in the off-site DRM pool

1999-05-18 14:14:00
Subject: Private tapes in the off-site DRM pool
From: Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:14:00 -0700
All,

Is anybody using Private tapes within their off-site DRM pool?  I have
always used Scratch tapes for the DRM off-site pool, but my customer wants
to use Private.  I am trying to figure out a way to automate checking them
into the library.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Joshua S. Bassi                      E-mail:           jbassi AT gloryworks DOT
com
Joshua S. Bassi                      E-mail:           jbassi AT gloryworks DOT
com
Storage Management Team Lead         Cell/Pager/VM:    (408) 836-7147
AIX / ADSM Certified Professional    Internet:         www.TeamDSG.com
Dickens Services Group               "Server & storage consulting services"