ADSM-L

admin with policy privilege

1999-05-14 15:39:42
Subject: admin with policy privilege
From: Sandy wu <swu AT DOTDMAIL.DOTD.STATE.LA DOT US>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 14:39:42 -0500
How do you enable an admin (with policy and backup storagepool privilege)
to  register new nodes ?

If I logon as this policy admin through web gui, I don't see register new
node option from drop down list at all. If tried to execute register node
command from commnad line, then get a "not authorized to issue this
command"  message.

 According to Administrator's reference chapter 4, commands requiring
policy privilege, An adminisrtator with policy privilege should be able to
register nodes.  I must have missed something.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Sany
LA Dept of transportation