ADSM-L

Re: Notes question again

1999-05-14 12:50:01
Subject: Re: Notes question again
From: LCCOV Admin <LCCOV_Admin AT RGE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 12:50:01 -0400
Plenty of Ideas,

It seems that you need to have both the notes directory and the adsm
directory in the path for it to work.

Alan Blumenstock
Notes Consultant
NetWorkx of Rochester, Inc.

Joel Cooper <jocooper AT DTTUS DOT COM> on 05/14/99 12:02:19 PM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: LCCOV Admin/RG&E)
Subject:  Notes question again

What I know about Notes wouldn't get me far, but I installed the Notes
Agent
yesterday on a Notes v4.6.2a server. (I don't think it is supported due to
Notes bug, but the messages I see says that it works. Anyway, I'm going to
try
it on a 4.6.3 server.)

I kicked off the incremental backup. No problem.

However, I am trying to follow the instructions to attempt a document level
restore.

My Actions menu doesn't have an ADSM Restore Documents on it.

Any ideas?

Thanks, you all are always very helpful and I've learned a lot on this
list.

Joel Cooper
Site Tech Server Team
Deloitte & Touche LLP