ADSM-L

0C1 MVS Server Abends

1999-05-14 08:28:09
Subject: 0C1 MVS Server Abends
From: Virginia Hysock <vhysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:28:09 -0400
OS/390 Server 2.1.2.14

I have been having intermittent problems with 0C1 and 1FB abends on my MVS
server.  It usually occurs when tape reclamation is processing and ADSM is
forced to wait for a tape drive (i.e. during very busy times of tape
processing).  I had this problem back in April 1998, prior to upgrading to
version 3.  The problem seemed to subside when I upgraded the server to
3.1.2.0, but then reappeared after going to 3.1.2.14 in February.  Sound
familiar to anyone?  The only thing I could find in the list logs was my
own posting from 4/98!

                    Thanks,

                    Ginny