ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and Oracle - File Expiration

1999-05-13 11:47:46
Subject: Re: ADSM and Oracle - File Expiration
From: "Dhanoa, Jasdayal Singh" <jasdayal.dhanoa AT WCOM.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:47:46 +0100
How do you mark a file as inactive. This is not visible from SQLBACKtrack.

eg I would like the filespace below to be marked inactive. Output from 'show
versions'

/MFS_REMDEV_ARSystem_P:sbackups.physical : /MFS_REMDEV/
ARSystem-0.28-10-1998.03:01:47-22117 (MC: DEFAULT)
Active, Inserted 10/28/98 02:51:39

Jasdayal S Dhanoa
MCI WorldCom    Phone: 0171 675 3423