ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Re: VMS PRO/E

1999-05-12 04:16:32
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: VMS PRO/E
From: Herve Chibois <Herve.Chibois AT FR.ABNAMRO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:16:32 +0200
Hi !

Under VMS, if you want to select only the last version of a file, just
type :

System > dir my_file.txt;0

So, in you INCL/EXCL statements in ADSM instead of putting *.*;*, just
put *.*;0
to select the last version of each files, whatever directory  / disk
there are on...

Herve

        thielhaj AT mus DOT de
        11/05/99 15:39