ADSM-L

Re: Whats the trick...

1999-05-11 18:19:27
Subject: Re: Whats the trick...
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 18:19:27 -0400
There isn't one.
You have a REUSEDELAY set in the properties for that storage pool.
That is the number of days the tapes stay in PENDING state.
When REUSEDELAY days have passed for each tape, ADSM will automatically
change them to EMPTY with a DRM status of VAULTRETRIEVE.

(If you want to cheat and get them back sooner, you can reduce the
REUSEDELAY value.)

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert