ADSM-L

notes connect agent on lotus domino 4.6.4

1999-05-11 17:30:47
Subject: notes connect agent on lotus domino 4.6.4
From: "Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:30:47 -0700
Hi all,
        We are currently testing our notes connect agent ver 2.19 on lotus
domino ver4.6.4 , However I'm not sure whether ADSM connect agent is
supported at this level. Have any amongst you implemented the agent at 4.6.4
or higher level in a production environment.
if so , are any problems inherent with the installation.
I'm asking this question because the readme file mentions support only until
lotus domino 4.6.3.

Besides once at least the TEST lotus domino crashed on NCHRONOS.EXE . The
cause was zeroed in onto a Third party API  ( In this case possibly ADSM
connect agent)     reusing data in a memory block previously assigned to
another domino process.

However on 4.6.2 we are facing no problem.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

sri