ADSM-L

Re: DLT 4000 data and DLT 7000 Drives

1999-05-07 15:44:14
Subject: Re: DLT 4000 data and DLT 7000 Drives
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 15:44:14 -0400
We are actually planning to take the tapes out of the 9730 and put them into
the 9714.

The library name is generic enough to stay the same. We will be changing the
format type to 35C from 20C and the maxscratch will jump as well. The SCSI
address will be kept and the additional drive will added.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!