ADSM-L

Re: SQL Server problem with dsmcameng.txt

1999-05-05 12:32:25
Subject: Re: SQL Server problem with dsmcameng.txt
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 12:32:25 -0400
Stephanie,

I don't think adding those values into the dsm.opt file
had any effect on what you are seeing.  Something else
must have changed. (Maybe the LANGUAGE parameter?)
You message said:

"I verified, the dsmcamegnt.txt is located in the sqlagent directory."

I am hoping that you just made a typo and that you meant
to say "dscameng.txt".

Also, make sure you don't have a different LANGUAGE specified
in the dsm.opt.  The SQL Agent only supports American English
at this time. If you do specify it, make sure it is:

     LANGUAGE AMENG

If all else fails, reinstall the SQL Agent.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler