ADSM-L

AW: privilege class : client owner ?

1999-05-03 10:20:03
Subject: AW: privilege class : client owner ?
From: Andreas Rensch <RenschA AT ALTE-LEIPZIGER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 16:20:03 +0200
Hi Wilfried,

these admins are created when you add a new client. They are created in
an closed registration shop too. You will need them when you will work
with the b/a web client. I think it's new with the v3 server level 2.1

andreas rensch
alte leipziger lebensversicherung ag
rz-qs / (06171) 66 3692 / fax (06171) 66 7500 3692
renscha AT alte-leipziger DOT de

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large