ADSM-L

Re: Using ADSM from NT platform to backup UNIX data?

1999-04-29 18:21:14
Subject: Re: Using ADSM from NT platform to backup UNIX data?
From: Nell Dysart <NDysart AT FEET DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:21:14 -0500
Bellin, in answer to your question, yes you can perform cross platform backups
by mounting unix file system on  NT through NFS. Hope this answers your question
thx
Nell
\>>> bellin <bellin AT GEMSE DOT FR> 04/29/99 02:33AM >>>
Yes sure .. you can do it : here at GE we have tw0 ADSM
servers : one on Unix?sun another on NT$
Regards

--