ADSM-L

Re: Lotus Connect Agent

1999-04-28 11:30:16
Subject: Re: Lotus Connect Agent
From: Michael Webb <mwebb AT EPSILON DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:30:16 -0400
I have one more kinda stupid question.  We bought one copy of the agent to
test it first, the CD is lost but we do have the books any idea as to how I
could install this without the cd.  I downloaded a patch that I believe
brings me up to 2.1.9 but it needs a lisc.  Thanks again for your help.  I
have already unistalled the agent.

Michael.

Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT gloryworks DOT com> on 04/27/99 03:02:31 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>