ADSM-L

AW: web client: delete archive data

1999-04-28 06:10:53
Subject: AW: web client: delete archive data
From: "Grendelman M. (Martijn)" <Martijn.Grendelman AT NL.FORTIS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:10:53 +0200
Hi,

We "always" (it happened once ;-)) submit our requests for change through
the software support line. In this case it concerned the ability to set
password retention for individual admins.

Other things I would like to see are:
A (configurable) timestamp for the consolemode client
The ability to bind archived directories to an abitrary mgmtclass (a dirmc
option that works with archives on the command line)

I could think of other things if I took the time, I guess :-)

Martijn.