ADSM-L

Re: ADSM server upgrade

1999-04-23 18:57:13
Subject: Re: ADSM server upgrade
From: Ramesh Razdan <RRazdan AT FEET DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:57:13 -0500
Thx, it did work

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Ramesh Razdan wrote:

> I am  trying to update my server and when i try to do pkgadd . The system is
> reporting that unique instance needs to be created for this package , but
> maximum number of instances of this package which may be supported at one
> time on the system has already been meet.
>  Has any one faced this problem . If yes do u know the remedy

Did you remove the previous pkg?  Try "pkginfo | grep -i ibm", and see if
there is another instance of IBMadsm-s.  If so, then pkgrm IBMadsm-s, and
then pkgadd the new code.

Steve (unVMix Systems Programmer/Dude) Roder
(tkssteve AT ubvm.cc.buffalo DOT edu | tkssteve AT acsu.buffalo DOT edu |
(716)645-3564 ,