ADSM-L

Re: SQL Server 6.5 and ADSM

1999-04-23 16:29:24
Subject: Re: SQL Server 6.5 and ADSM
From: Kenneth Sparks <ken_x_sparks AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:29:24 -0500
     Unless I missed something, it doesn't look like the problem got fixed
     before ADSM was installed.  Did the database ever work?

Author:  dwight e. cook at tulsa,itss
Date:    4/23/99 2:54 PM

     How can something that ONLY READS DATA corrupt that data ? ? ?
     (when performing backups or archives...)

     Personally I would keep that individual as far away from computers as
     possible ugh erhhhh..... ummmmm

     'nuff said

     Dwight