ADSM-L

Scheduler Service log problem (WinNT)

1999-04-23 12:17:47
Subject: Scheduler Service log problem (WinNT)
From: Rui Malheiro <rmalheiro AT MAIL.TELEPAC DOT PT>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:17:47 GMT
Hi all,

I've found a sopmething strange while setting up the Scheduler Service on an
WinNT box: I'm unable to direct the logfile to a network mounted drive.

When I set the log to "C:\node_01.txt" it works, if I set it to
"F:\node_01.txt" (where F: is a network drive) it send the log to
"C:\Program Files\IBM\ADSM\BACLIENTE\node_01.txt"

Also it only happens when I start the schedule as a service. I i statted
from the command line (dsmc sched) it logs to the network drive.

Anyone else seen this and knows of a fix/workaround?

--
Rui Malheiro,
Rui Malheiro,