ADSM-L

q occupancy - q auditoccupancy

1999-04-23 10:12:38
Subject: q occupancy - q auditoccupancy
From: "Dhanoa, Jasdayal Singh" <jasdayal.dhanoa AT WCOM.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:12:38 -0000
I have a node whose filespaces (all) I deleted a few weeks ago. I correctly
get no info returned with "q occupancy", but with "q auditoccupancy", I get
some information. I ran "audit licenses" before running "q auditoccupancy".
Also expiration has run. At the time of deleting the filespaces, my server
level was 3.1.2.15 - it is now at 3.2.1.20. My question is - why the
discrepancy and is the data deleted ?

Extract ...
adsm> q occupancy spn1
ANR2034E QUERY OCCUPANCY: No match found using this criteria.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

adsm> q auditoccupancy spn1
License information as of last audit on 04/23/99 at 14:16:01.
Node Name                                  Backup       Archive
Space-Managed         Total
                                          Storage       Storage      Storage
Used       Storage
                                        Used (MB)     Used (MB)
(MB)     Used (MB)
SPN1-ORACLE                               113,913             0
SPN1-ORACLE                               113,913             0
0       113,913

 Jasdayal S Dhanoa
MCI WorldCom    Phone: 0171 675 3423