ADSM-L

Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume

1999-04-22 14:21:48
Subject: Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume
From: "Moir,Betsy" <Betsy.Moir AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:21:48 -0500
Now I'm really scared.  We have an 8 GB database and I can't possibly have
the server down that long.  This is our most active server.  I can't start
this thing until I have a clearer idea of how long it's going to take.  The
VM ADSM server administrator here thought it would take about 2 days - now
I'm not so sure she knows what she's talking about.

I'm going to contact IBMLINK again and see what they say.  There seems to be
a lot of open questions about this.

Can the AUDITDB FIX=YES process be stopped once it's been started?

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 04/22/99 01:11:07 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET