ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-04-21 07:50:53
From: LCCOV Admin <LCCOV_Admin AT RGE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 07:50:53 -0400
Good Morning,

This is my first message to the list. I have just installed the ADSM
Connect Agent for Lotus Notes on Windows NT. The install went fine, I
created the DSM.OPT had the ADSM Administrator create a seperate definition
for the Agent and the tested a backup. I get the following error:

ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager
ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes - Version 2.1.7
(C)  Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 1997, All Rights Reserved.
License file could not be opened.

Can anyone help me with this. Our ADSM Admin is retiering in 45 days and
doesn't seem to care one way or another if this works.

Alan Blumenstock