ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:49
PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU wrote:
[reply to following from Steven_Chaba AT RGE DOT COM]
>> 2) Why do we have to enter our userID and password twice to access the GUI
>> admin interface?
>If you are talking about running the GUI admin interface on a Windows
>machine, I have never had to enter my admin userid and admin password more
>than once, for any version of the GUI admin client on WinNT or Win95.  What
>is the version of your client code?

We haven't come across this problem with either the command line or GUI admin
clients. However, it DOES do this with the Web Admin client, where it seems to
be
a problem with Internet Explorer (all versions 3.0+) and later versions of
Netscape
for Windows. I really should get round to trying a Unix version of Netscape,
(not
the Unix version of IE - I'm not *that* dumb!)

Regards

Robert Cross, Systems Programmer, Scottish & Newcastle plc.

--Boundary_(ID_kAjXw/FQB+zZ2jAzX+Owuw)--