ADSM-L

ANR1405W no scratch volumes available - BUT THERE MUST BE 12 volu mes

1999-04-20 04:32:30
Subject: ANR1405W no scratch volumes available - BUT THERE MUST BE 12 volu mes
From: "Hoelscher, Hans-Peter" <Hans-Peter.Hoelscher AT RI.DASA DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:32:30 +0200
Hi ADSM'ers

I git the above message last night. I have a Magstar L12 Library with 120
tapes filled. The storage pool volumes display informs me that 111 volumes
are occupied by different storage pools. 3 volumes are disk volumes and
therefore 108 volumes are tape volumes. Where are the last 12 tape volumes
of the library.

I did a AUDIT LIB command and a checkin libvol command - but nothimg
happend.

can someone help me ???

Hans-Peter Hölscher
DaimlerChrysler Aerospace -DASA- Raumfahrt Infrastruktur
Tel.     +49 421 539 5151
FAX    +49 421 539 5698
email  hans-peter.hoelscher AT ri.dasa DOT de