ADSM-L

X/Open API

1999-04-19 18:19:02
Subject: X/Open API
From: James Pulaski <jspulaski1 AT FEDEX DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 17:19:02 -0500
Hello - I just joined this List today.

Lucky me, I have been assigned to an ADSM based project at FedEx here in
Memphis, TN. I am going to use the ADSM (version 3) X/Open API with Active
Software's ActiveWorks (a CORBA ORB-like product) to develop an Archive and
Retrieval Application for our EDI department. Initially I will develop on an
HP/UX 2.6 platform.

My problem right now is that the XOpen API documentation is not very
detailed. The code sample in the documentation has confused me and at this
point I'm not even sure what include files to use for the API. I'm hoping
that interacting with some of you could help.

Does anyone know of a short API code sample so that I can look at it to see
what includes are used when developing in the API.

Thanks

James Pulaski
jspulaski1 AT fedex DOT com