ADSM-L

Re: SQL Backtrack and ADSM - hanging problem

1999-04-19 17:40:13
Subject: Re: SQL Backtrack and ADSM - hanging problem
From: Craig Murphy <craigm AT NZ1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:40:13 +1200
Probably totally unrelated (and I don't know the SQL backtrack with ADSM)
but have you turned compression off so ADSM doesn't compress before it
sends the data. Maybe the compression is taking up valuable resources on
the server.

Craig

"Alan R. White" <arw AT TIPPER.DEMON.CO DOT UK> on 20/04/99 09:13:24