ADSM-L

Netware memory failure

1999-04-19 04:15:20
Subject: Netware memory failure
From: Stephanie.CANON AT CIGMA.ASSO DOT FR
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:15:20 +0200
Hi,

We try to backup Netware servers using ADSM v3.1.6. client, and MVS ADSM
Server.
We use TCP/IP as communication method.

Every time we run a a backup, it doesn't end.
The server is near the crash and the backup is stopped.

We have an ADSM Error:

ADSM has not enough memory to compress and decompress.

And the Novell server says it has no more memory and propose to stop
programs.

The compression is set to YES and the COMPRESSALWAYS is set to NO.
One the server Novell is196 Mo Memory, the other one is 80.

Actually, we can no more run ADSM on the servers because they are
production servers.

Has anybody any idea?

Thanks,

Cordially