ADSM-L

I: Help ! Notes-Agent 2.1.9 -> Scheduled Incremental does not run

1999-04-16 12:45:10
Subject: I: Help ! Notes-Agent 2.1.9 -> Scheduled Incremental does not run
From: Rick Smith <richard.smith.hs45 AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:45:10 -0500
Sabine,

I've not tried to specify the command in the schedule... I've pointed the
schedule to a command file which contains the backup command, and have not
had a problem.

Rick

From: O1=INET00/C=US/A=IBMX400/P=STATEFARM/DD.RFC-822=ADSM-L\@VM.MARIST.EDU
on 04/16/99 05:21:40 AM
To:   ADSM-L
cc:

Hi,

i have a big problem with the Notes-Agent 2.1.9.

The incremental backup per  "Backup-Client-Schedule" does not backup any
files.

Command:
dsmnotes incr D:\notes\data\ -subdir=yes -adsmpw=xxxx

If i type this command directly at the Notes-agent-command-line, it works
very well.

Do anybody have any idea ???

Thanks

Sabine