ADSM-L

Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume

1999-04-16 07:57:46
Subject: Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 06:57:46 -0500
Trevor/Mark -

I've done all the suggested things as well with no results.  I, too, have a
call into IBM with no response.  I'll post it when/if I do get a response.
Trevor, I'd really appreciate it if you would too.

Thanks.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 04/15/99 09:22:02 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET