ADSM-L

ADSM Client for OS/390 UNIX System Services

1999-04-15 13:19:55
Subject: ADSM Client for OS/390 UNIX System Services
From: Larry Heath <Larry_Heath AT SHAWINC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:19:55 -0400
I've installed ADSM 3.1 on a OS/390 2.5 system and it works great. But we
are also installing the optional UNIX System Services (USS) client per the
program directory down to item 6.2 where it refers me to a manual 'Using
the UNIX Backup-Archive Clients (SH26-4075)' for the steps to activate the
client. I've found the manual on CD but find no reference to the OS/390
client.
I've tried entering the dsmc command (AIX client cmd) from the OMVS shell
but it is not recognized as a command. Has anyone been here before?   How
do I activate the OS/390 client?

Thanks...  Larry